Sylvia Victor, L.M.F.T
Marriage and Family Therapist
Click on the "Schedule Appointment" button below and follow the instructions.
Please make every effort to keep your appointment or give 24 hours notice if you cannot attend so others can use the time!
Each session runs approximately 52 minutes. Reimbursement may be available from individual insurance companies--check with your provider. Rates are determined by the individual therapist and special arrangements can be made with churches and organizations. Sylvia's Fee: $120
“ My purpose and commitment as a health care professional is to assist others in overcoming adverse life experiences, to develop their personal strengths and abilities, and to become the person they were created to be.”
A commitment to education that’s ongoing.
“ I am compelled to continue learning and growing. This desire enables me to keep up to date in my education and care for my clients.”
‣ B.S. Social Sciences, University of Oregon, 1973
‣ M.A. Counseling, University of San Francisco, 1988
‣ Regular attendee of seminars designed to continue my education
Interacting with her peers.
“ I greatly value the support and encouragement of my peers. This enables me to integrate into my own life the principles I teach my clients.”
‣ California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
‣ Valley Sierra CAMFT
‣ Quality Improvement Council for Stanislaus County
Committed to serve and equip the community.
“ I enjoy, and am stimulated by interactions with my colleagues. This helps me gain insight and information to better help others.”
‣ Licensed Marriage Family Therapist
‣ Psychotherapist with the Child Sexual Abuse Treatment Program
‣ Supervisor for L.M.F.T. Interns
‣ Seminar Facilitator and Speaker
‣ Former Coordinator of Lay Counseling and Support