Sylvia Victor, L.M.F.T
“ My purpose and commitment as a health care professional is to assist others in overcoming adverse life experiences, to develop their personal strengths and abilities, and to become the person they were created to be.”
A commitment to education that’s ongoing.
“ I am compelled to continue learning and growing. This desire enables me to keep up to date in my education and care for my clients.”
‣ B.S. Social Sciences, University of Oregon, 1973
‣ M.A. Counseling, University of San Francisco, 1988
‣ Regular attendee of seminars designed to continue my education
Interacting with her peers.
“ I greatly value the support and encouragement of my peers. This enables me to integrate into my own life the principles I teach my clients.”
‣ California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
‣ Valley Sierra CAMFT
‣ Quality Improvement Council for Stanislaus County
Committed to serve and equip the community.
“ I enjoy, and am stimulated by interactions with my colleagues. This helps me gain insight and information to better help others.”
‣ Licensed Marriage Family Therapist
‣ Psychotherapist with the Child Sexual Abuse Treatment Program
‣ Supervisor for L.M.F.T. Interns
‣ Seminar Facilitator and Speaker
‣ Former Coordinator of Lay Counseling and Support
‣ University of Phoenix Lead Faculty, Masters of Science Counseling Program