Caring, Effective, and Powerful Therapy
Hello and welcome!
For over forty five years, Downey Park Counseling Associates has been a part of the Central Valley, offering caring, effective and powerful therapy services for depression, anxiety, marriage and relationship counseling, infidelity, abuse, trauma, PTSD, and despair. With two convenient locations in Modesto and Turlock, we have joined with churches, schools, and community organizations providing counseling, education and partnership in order to prompt lasting change.
In addition to our licensed therapists, we are now very pleased to offer Biblical Counseling at a special rate in office and on Video Teleconferencing--helping to bring counseling right to you! To find out more, check out Caroline's page.
As a community partner within the Central Valley of California, Downey Park Counseling Associates strives to be an active and involved member of a vibrant and growing area; as such, we have listed businesses and organizations we feel are aligned with our values of integrity, caring, excellence, and service. You can find our Community and Resources page helpful in looking for a trusted partner for any variety of needs.
If you are looking for some immediate material to help sort through any current situations, refer to our blogs and video page articulating our methods and approach. We hope you find Downey Park to be valuable asset in navigating through whatever stage of life you are in.
Call, or go to Appointments and Location, and let us help you overcome the challenges you are currently facing.
Chris Oneth LMFT
Downey Park Counseling Associates
No Surprises Act Disclosure
Good Faith Estimates to uninsured, out-of-network, or self-paying clients for services offered when scheduling care or when the client requests an estimate.
- You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
- Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.
- You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
- For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (800) 985-3059.