Mike Klemin, L.M.F.T, & C.S.A.T.
Marriage and Family Therapist
“ My desire is to walk alongside my clients, to assist them in moving away from dysfunctional patterns, and to help them discover for themselves who they really are.”
A commitment to education that’s ongoing.
“ Throughout life we all continue to learn and grow. This motivates me to ongoing learning and education to provide the best therapy for my clients.”
‣ B.A. Physical Education, CSU Chico, 1975
‣ M.A. Counseling Psychology, National University, 2001
‣ Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Training
‣ Continual education and attendance of seminars
Committed to professional development
“ I enjoy interacting with my colleagues and peers. The exchange of insights and ideas is a constant encouragement to me as a therapist.”
‣ California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
‣ Downey Park Counseling Associates
‣ Parents United
‣ Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Candidate
‣ California Secondary Teaching Credential
Committed to serve and equip the community.
“ As I have been helped, I too work to enable people to get through life’s difficulties. It’s a real joy to see clients progress and succeed.”
‣ Licensed Marriage Family Therapist
‣ Co-leader, Stepfamily Connection Group
‣ Co-facilitator, Associated Family Therapy for Effective Recovery Counseling Center,
‣ Co-facilitator for male adult and teen sex offenders, Parents United, Sacramento