Wess Ferguson, L.M.F.T
Marriage and Family Therapist
"My focus is to work myself out of a job by assisting my clients in fulfilling their goals and to equip them with cutting edge relational skills, skills that change legacies."
A commitment to education that’s ongoing.
“ Excellence is never by accident. It comes from hard work and dedication to one’s calling. My education didn’t end when I received my degree. It’s vital that I continue to learn the latest relational skills and technical information to assist my client’s in achieving their goals.”
‣ B.A. Theology, Bethany College, Magna Cum Laude
‣ B.A. Ministerial, Bethany College, Magna Cum Laude
‣ Minor: Koine Greek
‣ M.A. Marriage, Family, Child Counseling, Santa Clara University,
Magna Cum Laude
‣ Advanced Certification from The Relational Life Institute.
‣ Continuously attends seminars and advanced RLT education
Interacting with his peers.
“ I enjoy meeting with my colleagues. When we exchange news and information our clients ultimately benefit.”
‣California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
‣Valley Sierra CAMFT
‣Active Participant in RLT Coaching Group
. Member of Wellspring Christian Counselors
Committed to serve and equip the community.
“ To be honored by peers is an indication that they appreciate my hard work, hard work that eventually benefits my clients and changes legacies.”
‣ Licensed Marriage Family Therapists
‣ Executive Director, Downey Park Counseling Associates
‣ Advanced Relational Life Therapist
‣ Lecturer, Therapist Trainer, Teacher, & Seminar Leader
‣ Supervisor For Marriage, Family Therapists and Professional Clinical Counselor Interns
‣ Creator of Cycletherapy