Christopher M. Oneth, L.M.F.T.
Executive Director Marriage and Family Therapist
Click on the "Schedule Appointment" button below and follow the instructions.
Please make every effort to keep your appointment or give 24 hours notice if you cannot attend so others can use the time!
Each session runs about 52 minutes. Reimbursement may be available from individual insurance companies--check with your provider. Rates are determined by the individual therapist and special arrangements can be made with churches and organizations. Chris' Fee: $140
“My passion is to see individuals and families win! I love to educate, empower and equip those whom I come into contact with to reach new possibilities. We all can get stuck along the way, but I truly believe that together we can achieve great things.”
A commitment to making a difference
‣ Professional Communicator, Trainer and Public Presenter
‣ 8 year teaching veteran 7-12
‣ 10 years experience working with youth and families
‣ Community Mental Health Clinician with Telecare Corporation
‣ "Whole health" involving mental, physical and spiritual aspects
‣ Brandman University, M.A. Psychology, M.F.T. Cum Laude
‣ Secondary Teaching Credential, Brandman University
‣ B.A. Social Science, California State University Stanislaus Cum Laude
‣ A.A. General Education, Modesto Junior College With Honors
Committed to professional development
“Within any profession, continued growth and personal contacts help build good therapists into great resources”
‣ Member of Valley Sierra California Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
‣ Member of Downey Park Counseling Associates
‣ California Secondary Teaching Credential
‣ Exclusive VOICE curriculum therapy
Committed to serve and equip the community.
‣ Strong Family and Community Ties
‣ Community and Church Volunteer
‣ Member of Redeemer Church, Modesto
‣ Former Elder in Good Standing: Redeemer Church, Modesto, CA.
‣ Four Time Recognition by NHS Students as Teacher of Influence
‣ Ceres Historical Society Community History Project
‣ Ten Years Experience in Pre-education Work Force