Matt Blakeley, L.M.F.T
“ My goal as a therapist is to identify individual and collective strengths and to use these strengths to facilitate positive change.”
A commitment to education that’s ongoing.
“ I am committed to on-going education through training, life experiences and interacting with my colleagues.”
‣ B.A. Stanislaus State University
‣ M.A. University of San Francisco
‣ Cultural Competency Training
‣ Knowledge of School Education Code
‣ Continuously advances education
Interacting with his peers.
‣ California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
‣ Former Clinician with Sierra Vista Children’s Center
‣ Clinician with Stanislaus County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services
‣ Former Clinician with Therapeutic Pathways
(children and families affected by Autism.)
Committed to serve and equip the community.
‣ Downey Park Counseling Associates
‣ Crisis Response Team Member
‣ Guest lecturer at Modesto Junior College and local High Schools
‣ Involved with Youth Development Initiative
‣ Assists with Youth Services in local churches
‣ Collaborates with schools through IEP’s and student study teams.