Matt Blakeley, L.M.F.T
Marriage and Family Therapist
Click on the "Schedule Appointment" button below and follow the instructions.
Please make every effort to keep your appointment or give 24 hours notice if you cannot attend so others can use the time!
Each session runs approximately 52 minutes. Reimbursement may be available from individual insurance companies--check with your provider. Rates are determined by the individual therapist and special arrangements can be made with churches and organizations. Matt's Fee: $150
“ My goal as a therapist is to identify individual and collective strengths and to use these strengths to facilitate positive change.”
A Commitment to Education that's Ongoing
“ I am committed to on-going education through training, life experiences and interacting with my colleagues.”
‣ B.A. Stanislaus State University
‣ M.A. University of San Francisco
‣ Cultural Competency Training
‣ Knowledge of School Education Code
‣ Continuously advances education
Interacting with his peers.
‣ California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
‣ Former Clinician with Sierra Vista Children’s Center
‣ Clinician with Stanislaus County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services
‣ Former Clinician with Therapeutic Pathways
(children and families affected by Autism.)
Committed to serve and equip the community.
‣ Downey Park Counseling Associates
‣ Supervisor for Youth Services, Kaiser Permanente, Modesto
‣ Guest lecturer at Modesto Junior College and local High Schools
‣ Involved with Youth Development Initiative
‣ Assists with Youth Services in local churches
‣ Collaborates with schools through IEP’s and student study teams.