Julie Powers, P.C.C.I.
"As a therapist, I strive to come alongside my clients, supporting, encouraging, and equipping them with effective tools to meet life's challenges.
I am dedicated to helping each client experience healing, restoration, and renewed hope."
A commitment to education that’s ongoing.
“Throughout my career, I have believed in the value of ongoing education and personal growth because it helps to benefit me and those whom I serve.”
‣ B.A. Physical Education, CSU Stanislaus, Magna Cum Laude
‣ M.A. Education, CSU Stanislaus, With Distinction
‣ Pupil Personnel Services Credential, CSU Stanislaus
‣ Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, CSU Stanislaus
‣ Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor coursework, CSU Stanislaus
Committed to professional development
“I am committed to learning and implementing sound psychological principles so that my clients can experience their greatest personal success.”
‣ California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
‣ Downey Park Counseling Associates
Committed to serve and equip the community.
‣ Professional Clinical Counselor Intern
‣ Experience with Individual Educational Plans
SSTs, high school counseling groups, and teen retreats
Former School Counselor at Pittman High School, Turlock, CA.