Julie Powers, A.P.C.C.
Associate Professional Clinical Counselor
Each session runs from 45 to 50 minutes. Reimbursement may be available from individual insurance companies--check with your provider. Rates are determined by the individual therapist and special arrangements can be made with churches and organizations. Julies Fee: $100
"As a therapist, I strive to come alongside my clients, supporting, encouraging, and equipping them with effective tools to meet life's challenges.
I am dedicated to helping each client experience healing, restoration, and renewed hope."
A commitment to education that’s ongoing.
“Throughout my career, I have believed in the value of ongoing education and personal growth because it helps to benefit me and those whom I serve.”
‣ B.A. Physical Education, CSU Stanislaus, Magna Cum Laude
‣ M.A. Education, CSU Stanislaus, With Distinction
‣ Pupil Personnel Services Credential, CSU Stanislaus
‣ Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, CSU Stanislaus
‣ Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor coursework, CSU Stanislaus
Committed to professional development
“I am committed to learning and implementing sound psychological principles so that my clients can experience their greatest personal success.”
Committed to serve and equip the community.
"It is a privilege to be able to "pass along" the encouragement and skills which I have gained from others."